Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Etsy Sale: Red and White Toile with Black Mink Tree Skirt

Merry Christmas in September!


I posted the first of my Christmas Tree skirt creations on Etsy.com today. Whew! The photographing was almost as intricate (if more immediate) as the construction. But... done now. Here are some of the pictures. If you look closely at this one...

You can see the crystals. I still haven't figured out how to get them to sparkle on my camera, but I'm working on it.

This is a 54 inch tree skirt in red and white cotton toile, sprinkled with Swarovski crystals and trimmed all the way around in red velvet piping and luxurious, black long-haired real mink. It's one of a kind. I made just this one before moving on to the next. Each of these is unique and I think that's part of the fun.

I priced it at $450, which means I lose on my time, but I enjoyed making it. I enjoyed making all of these. I'm glad I'm done, but it was an interesting, if messy, summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment